Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

 Welcome back and Happy Wednesday! Thank you to everyone for showing so much support for this project in the last week, amazing! I found this sweater at the gap at the beginning of the fall season last year and I needed to have it because 1) it's my nickname and 2) now it's my blog name. BUT it was over $50.. yeah, no! So I did what I normally do, stalk the website for the sales and FINALLY it happened and I got it for $14 :) Confession: I almost NEVER buy anything full price. Everything goes on sale at one point so if your smart (or semi OCD and stalkerish) you can get anything for less. Which of course is important so our shopping budget stretches and we can have more muahaha.. anyways, let's be real this has been the longest week of my life waiting to post again so I'm glad Wednesday is here! This weekend Nate and I are going to Newport Beach so get ready for some beachy photos next week! Thanks again for following!



 







Top: Gap 
Sweater Gap: Get the look Old Navy   Forever 21 
Jeans: J. Crew Factory 
Shoes Steve Madden: Get the look Save Splurge 
Bracelets 1) Micheal Kors (gift): Get the look  Forever 21  
2) Stella & Dot Stella & Dot


Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin