Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Newport Beach

Welcome back! Wednesday is now easily my favorite day of the week, aside from Saturday because, its Saturday of course. This last week was so exciting! I went to the JT concert here in LA on Monday, he has honestly been my crush since "Bye Bye Bye." All that curly hair and those infamous dance moves captured my 4th grade heart. Because of that, seeing him as an adult was pretty incredible. I felt like I was that same 11 year old dancing in my living room, singing in my hairbrush, rocking my butterfly clips. Too amazing for words so check out my instagram to see pics ( of JT not butterfly clips) and of course I'll be sharing my outfit soon! Later in the week I stopped by the GAP sale and found the outfit that I am wearing for $30 total! I have been searching for some "boyfriend" jeans and these are exactly what I wanted. Super comfortable! AND they are still having sales.. I'll probably go back. Anyways,  in addition to the concert and amazing shopping, this past week was also exciting because Nate and I spent the weekend with our friends in Newport Beach! It's a trip we do every year and honestly I have such a hard time leaving. It was so relaxing and so so fun, I feel so blessed to spend time with such amazing people in such a beautiful place. While I was there I had an amazing opporunity to shoot with photographer Sean Atcheson of Frame Media! He is so incredibly talented and so so sweet. He made me feel super comfortable which you can definitely see in the pictures. I am so excited to share them with you, so here they are!

Oh! And stop by on FRIDAY for a special post ;)




 Thanks for Following!

Sweater: Gap
Jeans Gap dying over These & These
Bracelet: Gap not online

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin