Sunday, January 12, 2014

In a wink

              Yay! It's here! It's here! I can't  believe I'm sitting here writing my first blog post. Even though I'm currently in my PJs curled up in bed on a lovely Sunday morning, I feel like I'm typing this with my right hand while my left is losing grip as I hang on the edge of a very tall oceany cliff looking down at crashing waves and pointy rocks below... Dramatic, I know. I have been talking about this project for the last year and have found, quite literately, ONE MILLION reasons not to do this. I am a perfectionist to a terrible fault and it has held me back from things I really want. Its part of why I am doing this, to let you in, to be vulnerable, and genuine, and authentic, and real, and it's terrifying. Most of all, I am also doing this because I want to share my ideas about fashion and life, be creative, help others, and of course HAVE FUN!  Thank you so much for being curious and for following! I hope to see you every WEDNESDAY for new blog posts :)

Scroll down to the bottom to find info on my outfit 




 
I also want to shout out everyone who has been so supportive during this process, I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my corner cheering me on!

Top: Gap (old)
Jacket: Express
Pants: American Eagle similar here
Boots: Steve Madden old similar here
Scarf: Target similar


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11498937/?claim=g62vftdam68">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>











Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin