Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Disneyland!

Hi everyone! To celebrate Nathan and I's 7 year anniversary (waht?!) we decided to take a trip to one of our favorite places, Disneyland! Remember when I told you February was my favorite month? Yes. Yes. Yes. The night before we left, Nathan told me he was making a surprise playlist for the drive down. Something to know about us is that we HATE each other's music. It's something that, even after 7 years of dating we cannot agree on. So much so, that when we drive together we don't listen to music. (some people think that is really weird.. maybe it is) Anyways, so imagine my surprise when nathan said it would be music we would both like.. yeah, okay Nate.. (insert eye roll) Cut to the next morning as we hit the 10 East, he looks over to me with the biggest smile. And then... "NNaants ingonyama bagithi Baba!" The opening song to the lion king was playing! Nathan made us a 25 song Disney playlist for our trip..swoon... There is truly no one better to visit Dland with. Needless to say we were so excited to be there and spend the day waiting in line together. We took some photos with the camera and some with the phone so sorry about the quality. Look for both Nathan and I's outfit info below. Isn't he handsome?! Thank you again for stopping by and for following!! I promise next post will be more fashiony and less mushy! Thanks again!

Also Follow me on:
Instagram: @in_a_wink
Facebook Page: In a Wink










Top h&m similar: here here / Jacket h&m similar: here here love this / Pants American Eagle similar: here here / Shoes similar: here / Sunglasses / Bag coach similar: here 

On Nate: Sweater / Jeans / Shoes / 




Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin