Monday, February 10, 2014

Last Minute V day outfits

Hi friends! I mentioned last week that I am "that woman" who loves February & Valentine's day & blah blah. Something to know about me is I am extremely sentimental and a complete sucker for all marketing strategies, especially when it comes to holidays. This time of year I melt over everything pink & heart shaped, I swoon over anything that says "love." It's who I am. I know not everyone has this hallmark holiday on their mind like I do (I'm unusual and obsessive), so I put together two potential last minute outfit ideas with common closet items for those of you who haven't planned your outfit. Any red top paired with a boyfriend jean and wedge is perfect for a movie date or a casual dinner. For a more sexy & romantic look pair that top with a pencil skirt and heels. I chose flannel because it is so versatile!  You can easily dress it up or down as you can see. Speaking of dressing up, I'll be doing a special post on Friday to share my planned Valentine's day look (unnecessary & obsessive) and share some mushy personal V-day relationship nonsensical magic, so make sure to stop by for that! Oh! And Nathan has a surprise planned for Valentine's day evening, eeiik! Make sure to check my instagram (@lindseymoir ) to find out what it is. Thank you again for following, see you Friday!

P.S. I now have a blog instagram! @in_a_wink


Scroll below to see outfit details..









Top: old from Hollister similar: here , here , here
Jeans: Gap, similar: here , here
Wedges: From a boutique in Westwood, similar: here , here , here
Skirt: Thrifted similar: here
Heels: Charlotte Russe similar: here , here 
Bracelet: Brighton old similar: here 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin