Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Super Bowl & February

Hi Everyone! How has your week been? Time seems to fly these days, I can't believe January is already over. To be real I don't mind because February is my favorite month! (Yes, even over December with its holidays, & comfort food, & cheer.. and I could go on a long rant about how January is the worst, but I'll spare you.) So yay for February! Not only is Valentines day coming up,  (yes I am one of THOSE women) Nathan and I's anniversary is at the end of the month too. 7 years, oh  yes.. 7. So expect some more personal posts about how that happened. Anyways, this outfit was my plan for the Super Bowl but Nathan and I were feeling like homebodies and instead wore sweats and watched it at home. Yay for cuddling & baking.. Boo for fashion. I actually wore one of Nate's T-shirts and leggings all day. (my leggings, Nate does not own leggings) Oh well, there's always next year to have a Super Bowl fashion moment. Moving on, these shoes were one of my black friday purchases, originally $70 bought for $20 with free shipping from Piperlime. Amazing. If anyone wants to swap frugal finds anytime I will gladly chat. And of course I'm wearing my favorite...chambray. Oh chambray, swoon. It's my favorite trend ever, I wear it all the time, I feel as though I was born to wear it. You know how sometimes things speak to your soul? Ridiculous? Yes. Truthful? 100%. So, you'll see a lot of ways to wear it here at In a Wink, you have been warned. All the other outfit info will be below so make sure to check it out! Thanks again for following, I'm truly grateful you stopped by.








Top:Gap 
T-shirt: old similar here
Shoes: Nordstrom , Similar Steve Madden  Similar save
Necklace: old from forever 21simiar here , love this


Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin