Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A post without pictures

In case you're here wondering about my post this week, I am sad to say I do not have pictures. (What?!) I will make this short and let you know that starting next wednesday my outfit posts will resume. I want this to be an authentic and honest space so I will tell you the reason there are no pictures this week is because of self doubt. After much reflection I of course came to my senses that this is something I really like doing and should of course continue on. So I am very excited to tell you that next Wednesday there will be more Disney photos! Nate and I are going to Dland on friday so make sure to check up on us: instagram @in_a_wink

Thank you again for your support and for following along.

Lindsey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin