Sunday, March 9, 2014

Must Have Monday

Okay, so you're probably going to look at this post and be like, "Lindsey, seriously its March 10th..what happened to winter and spring must haves?!" Well after our "winter storm," came a heat wave with 83 degree weather! I guess its a good thing right? A blazing hot day towards the end of winter. All I could think was "I'm not ready for shorts!"Thus, here is some inspiration for me to get by booty in tip top high wasted shorts and crop top shape with these summer must haves! Sorry to all of you who are still dealing with REAL winter. Why everyone doesn't migrate to so cal to avoid the frozen tundra is beyond me. Anyways, have a great beginning of the week and I'll see you back here on Wednesday for my regular post!

Other ways to follow me:
Instagram: @in_a_wink
Facebook page: In a Wink






Asos 
DSW 



Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin