Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rainy LA



So, I bought these Lucky Brand boots a few years ago and I have to say they are still some of my favorite shoes. (I saved for months while in college to have them! Obsessive? No. Determined! ) I use any excuse to wear them so when LA's "winter storm" hit last week they were on repeat! (Yes. "Storm." 3 days of heavy rain. Sorry to all my peeps in the midwest!) Despite the rain I was able to take a mini shopping trip with my sister and I wont lie it was pretty cray cray. Is it just me or are malls getting more ridiculous as time goes on? I feel like every time I'm there I'm too overwhelmed to focus on what I'm doing. Thank god for online shopping. Yes? Even disoriented I was still able to spot a deal and snagged this super comfy T from Aerie for $10. Worth it! Also, I cant go without mentioning this jacket I got from Target. I wear it ALL the time to pretty much everything. It's totally my style, I will miss it so much during the summer. Thanks again for enduring my rants and for stopping by to see what I wore! I'm very very excited my niece this coming to LA to visit this weekend so, Friday please hurry up!!

Want to know more ways to follow me? 

Facebook Page: In a Wink
Instagram: @in_a_wink
Pinterest: Lindsey Moir
No twitter..boo twitter! 








Jacket: Target
Top: Aerie
Pants: Gap old similar @: Gap , Windsor
Boots: Lucky Brand
Necklace: Brandy Melville old similar @: Nordstrom , Stella & Dot
Umbrella: American Eagle old similar @: Macys love these from Madewell




                                                          




Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin