Monday, March 17, 2014

Simply Stylist LA




This last weekend I had an amazing opportunity to be a part of the Simply Stylist event in Los Angeles!  It was a chance for fashion interested people of all kinds to come together and share what we love: beauty, fashion, blogging, styling, etc! The event was SO great but I'm not going to lie I was really nervous about it at first. I tend to be a shy and introverted, and most of the time I lack bravery. (I would have never been chosen for Gryffindor) So going alone to a big conference was so so  intimidating. This midwest girl felt a little small amongst all the LA fashionistas. It was scary at first but I definitely found some amazing sweet girls to hang out with and all the speakers and event hosts were so so nice too! I learned a lot, met some great people, scored some amazing deals, it was a great experience. These pictures are of the outfit I wore to the event, chambray of course! When feeling doubtful go in what makes you feel the most comfortable. When you feel your best, you will be your best. (roll eyes at cliche quote now) Thank you again for being amazing and following my journey, it is so appreciated!
Outfit info below.

Follow me on:
Instagram: @in_a_wink
Facebook Page: In a Wink
Pinterest: Lindsey Moir




Top: old from Gap, similar @ Gap 
Skirt: An old Dress from Aerie, Similar @ Nasty Gal  Charlotte Russe Mod Cloth
Heels: old from Forever 21, similar @ Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bracelets: Stella & Dot Stella & Dot
Bag: Michael Kors






Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin