Sunday, March 16, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Must Haves

Truth time! I am not a St. Patrick's Day person. (*Gasp*) But Lindsey, didn't you just tell us a few posts ago that you love holidays?! Right? Well, this is my exception.. Im just not into it. Es okay (Juan Pablo reference <-- isn't he the worst?!.. different conversation) Anyways, even though I'm not the biggest fan of this particular holiday, I am a believer that life is short and the more reasons to celebrate the better! So to everyone doing to SPD stuff tonight, have fun and be safe! Here are things that i would wear if I ever found myself in a Saint Patty's day situation.









Okay, these aren't green but they are adorable!

Thanks again for following! See you on Wednesday for my regular post!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin