Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Stripes & Booties



Hi Everyone! so this going to be a little short because this week is kicking my butt. I feel so lame blaming it on daylight savings but I am so tired! I also had a really busy weekend with my niece visiting. We did China town, watched Frozen (amazing), did some baking (cupcakes... also amazing), went hiking, more cooking, and the beach. Phew. It was exhausting but so much fun. I was so glad we had nice weather so I could wear this new Asos dress. I'm obsessed. It's a little different than my "go to" attire but I love it! It was so comfortable and light, it'll definitely be a spring/summer staple. Oh! And I can't go without mentioning these booties. Charlotte Russe. If you have never shopped their shoe section please do now! They have super cute shoes, ridiculously reasonable prices, and they are always on trend. I get a lot of compliments on my Charlotte Shoes and these boots were no exception. (I was even stopped by a few of the staff members at madewell to find out where I got them -- I felt so cool I can't even tell you.) Anyways, Hope you all have a fantastic rest of your week. I am doing something terrifying/exciting this weekend so make sure to follow my instagram @in_a_wink to see what I'm up to!





She is the cutest right?!?

On Me
Dress: Asos
Sunnies: Forever 21
Necklace: Gift from Nate similar @ Macys Jcrew Forever 21
Booties: Charlotte Russe

On Sierra
Dress: Tilly's
Sunnies: Forever 21
Shoes:Steve Madden similar @ Charlotte Russe

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin