Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Another Disney Trip




Hey Everyone! Im super excited to be back here writing again. Nate and I took another disney trip & here's another post from the happiest place on earth, sorry (not sorry). It's always a little tricky dressing for disney because at one point its 70+ degrees and then it gets "cold" at night ( " " for my midwest peeps). The answer to this madness? Layers! It worked out perfectly to take off my chambray and tie it around my waist in the afternoon and then reach in the backpack for my warm sweater at night. The Perfect Plan. And I know what some of you are thinking, "Lindsey you are wearing THE most uncomfortable looking sandals to walk around /stand in for hours on end." To be honest it wasn't that bad. Towards the end of the night it was a little painful but totally worth it! Anyways some exciting stuff is happening, I'm very excited to be attending a Poshmark event here in LA tonight so make sure to follow me on instagram to see more details! @in_a_wink. I'm also participating in a bikini body challenge with Go Super Sisters so the next 6 weeks is all about eating clean and working out. 2014 is the year to just do it! Do you feel me? 
Thanks again for following!









Sunnies: Forever 21 not online. love these @ Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21 not online. similar @ Stella & Dot
Chambray: old from Gap love these @ Jcrew
Top: old. love this @ Mod Cloth Asos
Pants: old similar @ Target Asos
Sandals: Steve Madden from TJmax. Similar @ Piperlime 
Backpack: old Urban Outfitters. Similar @ Victoria's Secret  Kohls 





Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin