Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Green Maxi Moment



Hey Everyone! So you may recognize this skirt from an earlier Instagram post. (@in_a_wink) I wore it to a Poshmark event here in LA and dressed it up with a black tank and leather jacket. Over the weekend I styled it a little more casual. We had been dog sitting and took them to the park to play so I needed to be comfy but of course cute! It was kind of magical with the wind blowing my skirt, I felt like Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex & the City 2 movie when she is walking on the beach in Dubai...yeah, that's where my head goes. Anyways, It is easily my favorite skirt right now I feel so girly yet comfortable. Perfection! I bought it on Poshmark and it doesn't have a tag but Piperlime has a sale on their pleated maxi skirts and there are so many colors! Make sure to check it out.
Thanks again for stopping by!
Other ways to follow along:
Pinterest: In a wink
Facebook Page: In a Wink
Instagram: in_a_wink



 

Shirt: old similar @ American Eagle Madewell
Skirt: from Poshmark similar @ Kohls Piperlime <-- lot's of colors available and on sale!
Sunnies: forever 21 not online similar @ Forever 21 Nasty gal Modcloth
Necklace: old H&M similar @ Buckle Shopbop 




Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin