Tuesday, April 8, 2014



Hey Everyone! I wore this outfit over the weekend to do some errands with Nathan. It's starting to be hot here already and for some reason I woke up in a country mood....... waht? Yes. I suppose I'm thinking about my exciting trip to the midwest this summer. My Iowa roots kicked in and, boom! Brown vest. That's the poetic thing about fashion. You wake up and put on how the world will view you that day. Anyways, okay so I mentioned this bikini challenge I'm up too from Go Super Sisters and let me tell you, they are for real! I'll be posting more fitness photos on my instagram in the coming weeks so if you're interested in that ---> @in_a_wink . Im toying around with how I can post more so we'll see.. OH! And all my images are now "pinable" so if your scroll over them there is a button that will allow you to add them to any of your boards on pinterest :)As always thanks for stopping by!




Vest: J.Crew
Shirt: J. Crew. Love this @Macy's Forever21
Dress: Urban Outfitters. Love this @ American Eagle  Asos
Boots: Forever21 similar @ Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: Forever21 brown not online
Knuckle RingsNordstrom

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin