Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Shades of Grey


Hey Everyone! How is it going? I know I probably start most posts with a statement much like the one to follow, can you believe it's already the end of April?! It truly seems impossible that this year is in its 4 month. Like, what? Anyways, I wore this outfit over the weekend and as I'm sure you've noticed, this look is kind of my go to lately. Skirt / Dress with tied top. It's feminine, classy, yet casual. And yes, those are hoop earrings. I thought I'd try it out again. Bring it back. What do you think? Do you still rock the hoops? I have been pretty busy dog sitting, planning adventures, living life. So I apologize my posts are short.. most people probably don't read it anyway. <-- heartbreak. Just kidding! If you are still reading, thank you for sticking it through!
For more daily updates follow me on instagram @in_a_wink






* Sorry I have no outfit deets! I will update soon.


Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin