Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Exciting life & Kimonos



Omgosh! There is so many exciting things happening right now it's crazy. Firstly, over the weekend I was surprised to be featured on AE.com as part of their #AEOstyle on Instagram! Waht?! Amazing! My picture is still featured if you scroll allll the way to the bottom of the page. I am also going back to school!! Blog school! I am attending the Simply Stylist blogging workshop at the grove on Saturday taught by one of my favorite bloggers, Sazan ! I am excited to hang out with all my fashion blogging peeps and do some learning. Okay announcements now over. Moving onto the kimono trend. You're seeing it everywhere right? It's a perfect trend for summer as you can incorporate it into your summer outfits or use it as a swim cover up. Versatile pieces are key! This kimono I'm wearing is an old one from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohls, but I have included a handful that you can purchase now. Thank you again for all your support!





Kimonos I love @  Charlotte russe Forever 21 Asos
Top:Windsor
Shorts: old similar @ Forever 21
Sandals: Steve Madden Identical @ Target
Bag:Michael Kors
Sunnies: Forever 21 not online

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin