Monday, July 28, 2014

25 Questions


So my 25th birthday is coming up and I thought it would be interesting to answer some questions that you might be wondering about. Maybe you're wondering what hair products I use, or what size shoes I wear, what my opinion is on the psychological debate of nature vs. nurture, or how much sleep I get a night. Maybe you aren't wondering anything at all... wah wah! In any case it will be fun! So if something's been on your mind there are a few ways you can submit questions: Here on the blog in the comments section, on Instagram, Facebook, or by email. I'll be taking questions from now until Saturday the 2nd! Only 25 will be answered so make your question a good one and see if it gets picked! I look forward to reading all your questions and sharing with you!

Instagram: @in_a_wink
Facebook: Lindsey Paige
Email: inawinkblog@gmail.com

Some Random photos that never made the blog:










Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin