Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Santa Barbara Beach


             Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July weekend! Nate and I had a small party at our place here in LA and made our way to Venice Beach to watch the fireworks. Pure magic. Watching fireworks with your toes in the sand is the bees knees. It's a bucket list item. Check! As it always happens we ended up super busy for the long weekend and Sunday we traveled to Santa Barbara for the day. It was an absolutely beautiful day and the perfect opportunity to wear one of my new favorite pieces in my wardrobe. These pants from Shop 1802! They are the perfect fit, lightweight for summer, and the most adorable pattern. They will definitely be on repeat. Everything in their online store is so adorable and affordable, I pretty much want everything. Anyways, hope you all are having a great week and I'll see you back here on Friday for another post!
                  
Discount Code:
 Shop 1802 is offering all of my amazing readers %15 off from today until this Sunday the 13th when you enter the code: inawink at checkout!





Tshirt: Top Shop Nordstrom Revolve Clothing Urban Outfitters
Pants: c/o Shop 1802
Hat:old Urban Outfitters similar @ Asos Nordstrom


Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin