Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Vista Hermosa Floral



Hey Everyone! I am so excited to finally share this shoot I did with Melina Pizano! She is the sweetest and as you can see a super talented photographer, it was an honor to have her take my photos. Thanks again girl! For this shoot we took a little trip downtown to "Vista Hermosa park," it was gorgeous! A little LA tip: if you decide you want to go to DTLA for anything, go on a sunday. It was, dare I say, peacefully quiet. Okay, from locations onto this weeks' look, I've been kind of into this tied waist look...kind of? Okay okay maybe a little too much! When I get stuck on something I'm S.T.U.C.K. I'm the ultimate creature of habit, the kind that craves DQ ice cream cake for your birthday cause that's always the cake you had as a kid.. *cough cough hint hint* ...and it's bleeding into my fashion posts. Wah. Wah. I'll do better! What are you stuck on right now? Please tell me I'm not the only one! As always, thank you for following along this journey of mine.. my B-day is coming up and it's always a time of reflection for me, so get ready for all those thoughts... 50% say "boo!" 50% say "FINALLY!" and that's okay.







Dress: Similar look @ American Eagle Forever 21
Shirt:  American Eagle  similar look @ American Eagle
Hat: Urban Outfitters similar look @ Free People Asos
Necklace: simialr @ Urban Outfitters
Boots: love these @ Modcloth Forever21 Aldo

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin