Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wink Travels Day 2


Day 2  is actually day 4 of my travels.. there are no pictures of 2 & 3. Day 2 & day 3 I was huddled in bed with 103 fever, extremely sore throat & chills while everyone else was packing, cleaning, and organizing. I flew home to help with all those logistics only to be stuck in bed unable to stand for more than 30 minutes. Sick & helpless. (insert the worst feeling in the world) Luckily monday was moving day and by a stroke of luck my fever broke (to 100) and I was up on my feet. Right before we left it started pouring rain so naturally as all sick people should do, I went out and played. It actually felt really good, if you ever get a chance to stand in heavy warm rain its like magic. 

Once it was over, we were off!


Finley- the ham 


Yeah - I brought too much stuff and this is how I drove cross country. Sacrifices.




We drove a short distance and ended up in Sioux Falls, SD. I decided while at a rest stop we would try out a photo and ended up with 6 mosquito bites on my legs for 1 blurry photo. Worth it. Thanks again for following along, see you back here tomorrow for the next day of the trip!

Top: Gap / other Chambray tops I love @ Jcrew Nordstrom Old Navy American Eagle
Shorts: Nasty Gal Forever 21 Urban Outfitters Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Target
Sunnies. Asos Urban Outfitters

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin