Monday, August 4, 2014

Today I'm Happy

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes! My 24th year of life was both extremely challenging and extremely joyful. It was a year filled with growth. So as I shut the door on 24 I want to say Thank you Thank you to everyone who has supported me and loved me through both the high and low times. I am overwhelmed by the love I feel from all of you, I can honestly say that I have never been happier than I am today. August 4th 2014. Any blessing that comes after this is icing on the cake. Okay enough mushiness! I am so excited to share these photos with you! I love dressing up and being girly, I wish I could pull off this look everyday. The floral crown was a must! It was a tricky project but so worth it! Thank you again for all your love and support, I feel like the luckiest woman..

On a separate note: I am still taking questions to be answered on Wednesday! Ask anything you're curious about and submit them either here on the blog in the comments section, on facebook, instagram, or by email. I'm excited to share with you! Here are some examples of what I've received so far:

What are you most proud of?
What is your work out routine?
What is the hardest thing about blogging?

Thank you so much for participating!




Skirt: similar @ Piperlime  Macys  Dorthy Perkins  Kohls Amazon
Floral crown: Made by me with flowers from Michaels

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin